Oh my goodness! The two "sunshine gals" are starting to interact with one another...how doubly adorable! Audrey's smile is so cute, and her eyes really twinkle and "smile" too! I can only imagine all the contagious joy that going's to be spread around when all FOUR grandkids interact with each other!!! I love the pic of Nyla planting a kiss on Audrey's cheek! I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO GERMANY!!!! I miss you and love you! Love, Oma
Oh my goodness! The two "sunshine gals" are starting to interact with one another...how doubly adorable! Audrey's smile is so cute, and her eyes really twinkle and "smile" too! I can only imagine all the contagious joy that going's to be spread around when all FOUR grandkids interact with each other!!! I love the pic of Nyla planting a kiss on Audrey's cheek! I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO GERMANY!!!! I miss you and love you! Love, Oma
ReplyDelete