That German cake is Daddy's favorite. [ Beaninstroodle (SP?) for those who don't know.]
I love the pics of Nyla stuffing her face. She didn't go to bed hungry tonight. I bet the sugar high made for some fun at bath and bedtime. Don't worry, Jules, you will have an extra set of hands soon. Less than 2 weeks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE NYLA FROM OMA AND OPA! We wish we could be there with you to celebrate with you. You looked very pretty in your pink corduroy jumper with the bows on it--and your cheeks matched your pink dress...nice and rosy pink! It looks like your boy cousins and Aunt Bonnie and Grandma Barb made sure you have some "Thomas the Train" toys to play with--great! I also really like your fancy comfy new chair-wow! God Bless You, Nyla--we are so thankful and blessed to have you! Love, Oma & Opa
Are you full of cake now?
ReplyDeleteThat German cake is Daddy's favorite. [ Beaninstroodle (SP?) for those who don't know.]
I love the pics of Nyla stuffing her face. She didn't go to bed hungry tonight. I bet the sugar high made for some fun at bath and bedtime. Don't worry, Jules, you will have an extra set of hands soon. Less than 2 weeks.
I love you,
143,
Pete
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE NYLA FROM OMA AND OPA! We wish we could be there with you to celebrate with you. You looked very pretty in your pink corduroy jumper with the bows on it--and your cheeks matched your pink dress...nice and rosy pink! It looks like your boy cousins and Aunt Bonnie and Grandma Barb made sure you have some "Thomas the Train" toys to play with--great!
ReplyDeleteI also really like your fancy comfy new chair-wow! God Bless You, Nyla--we are so thankful and blessed to have you! Love, Oma & Opa
did she actually blow out her own candle? hattie needed some help with hers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NYLA!
ReplyDelete