Hi Sunshine Gals! Well, it look's like you had a busy Sunday! I'll bet you loved playing with those kitties too. Gosh, Nyla, that sandwich (bratwurst??) you were chowing down on was Huge...looks tasty tho! I especially loved seeing the picture of the two sweet girls holding hands and Nyla's backpack. I sure do miss you and I send you an armload full of hugs and hundreds of kisses! Love, Meemaw
Hi Sunshine Gals! Well, it look's like you had a busy Sunday! I'll bet you loved playing with those kitties too. Gosh, Nyla, that sandwich (bratwurst??) you were chowing down on was Huge...looks tasty tho! I especially loved seeing the picture of the two sweet girls holding hands and Nyla's backpack. I sure do miss you and I send you an armload full of hugs and hundreds of kisses! Love, Meemaw
ReplyDeletethat is a HUGE sandwich!! :) love the last picture of them holding hands... oh so sweet!
ReplyDeleteps - do you know how to post these to facebook?? let me know if you want help :)
Okay, the picture of the girls holding hands is too cute!! So sweet with each other.
ReplyDelete