Hi Nyla and Audrey! Gosh, what a pretty cake you made for your mommy for her birthday. Bet it tasted yummy too! I had a lot of fun Skyping with you on Saturday. can't wait to "Play" with you again this weekend. I'll send the Nemo book this week, okay? The bubble guns look like a good time...glad the weather cooperated for at least a coupla hours. Miss you and love you...sending hugs and kisses! Love, Meemaw
Hi Nyla and Audrey! Gosh, what a pretty cake you made for your mommy for her birthday. Bet it tasted yummy too! I had a lot of fun Skyping with you on Saturday. can't wait to "Play" with you again this weekend. I'll send the Nemo book this week, okay? The bubble guns look like a good time...glad the weather cooperated for at least a coupla hours. Miss you and love you...sending hugs and kisses! Love, Meemaw
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Julie!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya-
Dash