Wow, Audrey, you had two fantastic and yummy looking Birthday treats. Did you blow out both candles? You are such a sweet and lovable little girl...I just love that big smile of yours. Gosh, I can still remember when you were just 3 months old and Meemaw would walk you around the neighborhood--I loved spending that time with you!! Now your already a "big girl" with so much curiosity and adventure in you. God bless you, sweetie. I love you so much--Love, Meemaw
Wow, Audrey, you had two fantastic and yummy looking Birthday treats. Did you blow out both candles? You are such a sweet and lovable little girl...I just love that big smile of yours. Gosh, I can still remember when you were just 3 months old and Meemaw would walk you around the neighborhood--I loved spending that time with you!! Now your already a "big girl" with so much curiosity and adventure in you. God bless you, sweetie. I love you so much--Love, Meemaw
ReplyDelete