Meemaw had a terrific, fun day at the zoo with her sunshine gals. The weather was perfect too. We especially loved seeing the dolphin show. Whew, the zoo was hilly, and I'm sure I'll fee it tomorrow morning. What a fun day we had together. Love being together with you so much. Hugs, kisses from Meemaw
Oh, by the way, we had to convince Nyla that the little round droppings on the ground were NOT berries, but were really goat poops...she seemed surprised! The girls were so gentle with the animals, and thankfully the goats were not aggressive and pushy. Meemaw really had fun with the girls at the zoo!
Meemaw had a terrific, fun day at the zoo with her sunshine gals. The weather was perfect too. We especially loved seeing the dolphin show. Whew, the zoo was hilly, and I'm sure I'll fee it tomorrow morning. What a fun day we had together. Love being together with you so much. Hugs, kisses from Meemaw
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, we had to convince Nyla that the little round droppings on the ground were NOT berries, but were really goat poops...she seemed surprised! The girls were so gentle with the animals, and thankfully the goats were not aggressive and pushy. Meemaw really had fun with the girls at the zoo!
ReplyDelete