Great pictures, Julie! Entirely too cute =) Glad to see they enjoyed themselves. Maybe we'll get some pictures with the big jolly guy this year...we'll see.
Hi sunshine gals! You got to have a nice visit with Santa...I know you told him what good little girls you are! Thanks for sharing these cute pictures. I hear you have snow there. I walked Siesta beach yesterday in a sleeveless tanktop - it was warm and sunny - I saw two dolphins too, and the sunset was gorgeous. Can't wait until I can enjoy the sun, sand, and sunsets with my little grandgals from Germany again! Meanwhile, have fun playing in the snow! Miss you and love you! Meemaw
Great pictures, Julie! Entirely too cute =) Glad to see they enjoyed themselves. Maybe we'll get some pictures with the big jolly guy this year...we'll see.
ReplyDeleteHi sunshine gals! You got to have a nice visit with Santa...I know you told him what good little girls you are! Thanks for sharing these cute pictures. I hear you have snow there. I walked Siesta beach yesterday in a sleeveless tanktop - it was warm and sunny - I saw two dolphins too, and the sunset was gorgeous. Can't wait until I can enjoy the sun, sand, and sunsets with my little grandgals from Germany again! Meanwhile, have fun playing in the snow!
ReplyDeleteMiss you and love you! Meemaw