Saturday, July 26, 2008





Trying to get good pictures of the girls can seem like a lost cause at times (but it's fun to try)! Doesn't Audrey look scared???

3 comments:

  1. A for Absolutely Adorable
    U for Utterly Beautiful
    D for Delightful and Darling
    R for Really, really really Cute!
    E for Extra Special
    Y for Young and Sweet

    and

    N for Next to Perfect
    Y for Yes! She's cuter than cute!
    L for Lively and Lovable
    A for Absolutely Awesome

    These two are really something...they bring so much joy to this Grandma! Thanks for the pictures. Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyla, while creating the poetry using your name, Oma inadvertently forgot to mention that I just love your pretty hair pulled back with that little bow barrette. Way to go!!! I know you must have left that in for at least 5 minutes...OR LONGER? Good sneaky move, Momma! Love and Miss you!
    Oma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you two so much. I could not ask for a better family. I will see you in November.

    Dadddy

    ReplyDelete