Thursday, July 31, 2008


Why use a spoon when God gave us hands???

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, Nyla, doesn't that yogurt (pudding?) look yummy! I'm sure you're mommy plopped you straight in the bathtub when you were finished, huh? Learning to use a spoon without all the food falling off before it gets to your mouth can be a bummer, huh? Oh well, keep practicing, you'll get it! Meanwhile, maybe you could try a STRAW! Ha! I love you and miss you sweetie! Love, Oma P.S. Do you think the yogurt or pudding would stay on a spoon better if mommy put it in the freezer and made it almost solid, instead of so slippery and runny? Hmmm...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurricane Nyla,

    You are so cute. So much for Oma's hard work cleaning the house. You are still Daddy's girl with that sweet smile and Mommy's beautiful blue eyes. Take care of Mommy and Audrey until I get home in November to celebrate your birthday.

    I love you, Sweetheart.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hattie prefers this technique as well! Kind of reminds me of Pooh Bear scooping out honey with his paw...oh, well. It gets the job done and makes cleaning up way more fun! Not to mention it's kind of cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunshine Gals! Howz 'bout some new pics soon? Miss you and love you verrrrry much! Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete