First, where are your socks, Audrey??Second - love the pictures of Nyla chillin' in the chair with her glasses! They made me laugh!
Hi Sunshine Gals! Gosh, I love the "fall fun" pictures of the two of you on the trampoline. The matching outfits are cute on two absolutely adorable little girls. Enjoy the cool weather (wish we had some!) Miss you and love you! Oma and Opa
Zats,You look like Elton John in your glasses.Be careful on that tramopline.I forsee a lot of ER visits because of that thing and Nyla's adventurous personality.I LOVE YOU. See ya'll soon.Daddy
First, where are your socks, Audrey??
ReplyDeleteSecond - love the pictures of Nyla chillin' in the chair with her glasses! They made me laugh!
Hi Sunshine Gals! Gosh, I love the "fall fun" pictures of the two of you on the trampoline. The matching outfits are cute on two absolutely adorable little girls. Enjoy the cool weather (wish we had some!) Miss you and love you! Oma and Opa
ReplyDeleteZats,
ReplyDeleteYou look like Elton John in your glasses.
Be careful on that tramopline.
I forsee a lot of ER visits because of that thing and Nyla's adventurous personality.
I LOVE YOU. See ya'll soon.
Daddy