Thursday, October 30, 2008





5 comments:

  1. Nyla,

    It looks like you have embraced your wild side and gave up taming that crazy hair.

    I will be there soon to tuck you two in and read a bedtime stroy to you.

    I love and miss you,

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic.
    Nice blog.Wonderful father and baby.
    Congratulation.
    Beautiful pictures.

    Please visit:

    http://realbali.info

    Keep blogging.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nyla and Audrey - You two are really sompthin' else! You put a huge smile on my face everytime I see your pictures! Cute hairdo Nyla! What a huge happy face Audrey has during her bath time.
    When all four kids are here, we'll put them all in the big tub for an interesting bath time show! Can't wait. Miss you and love you! Oma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are getting so big and adorable. Love your jammies.
    Love ya-
    Dash

    ReplyDelete