Hi Nyla, that's nice of you to pull Audrey in the wagon all the way to the playground. Did she just wake up? She looks kinda sleepy still. Your sidewalk art and body tracing look great! Glad you had so much fun laying outside, and really glad Mommy had the camera along with her too! I can't believe those absolutely beautiful eyes of yours...you're going to spend a fortune on mascara when you grow up!!! I love you and your little sister and your wonderful mommy sooo much. Love, Meemaw
Hi Nyla, that's nice of you to pull Audrey in the wagon all the way to the playground. Did she just wake up? She looks kinda sleepy still. Your sidewalk art and body tracing look great! Glad you had so much fun laying outside, and really glad Mommy had the camera along with her too! I can't believe those absolutely beautiful eyes of yours...you're going to spend a fortune on mascara when you grow up!!! I love you and your little sister and your wonderful mommy sooo much. Love, Meemaw
ReplyDeleteooops...I meant "p"laying outside, although I know you were laying on the ground for your sidewalk art!
ReplyDelete