Hi Nyla! What a great time you had at the Pumpkin Festival! I can't believe how huge that pumpkin is...makes you look like a real lit'l pumpkin! You are such a sweet and fun girl, I just can't wait to spend time with you in October. I like the picture of you and your lit'l sis, Mommy and Daddy. I think you look extra cute in your pretty purple sweater! Miss you and love you! Love, Meemaw
Hi Nyla! What a great time you had at the Pumpkin Festival! I can't believe how huge that pumpkin is...makes you look like a real lit'l pumpkin! You are such a sweet and fun girl, I just can't wait to spend time with you in October. I like the picture of you and your lit'l sis, Mommy and Daddy. I think you look extra cute in your pretty purple sweater!
ReplyDeleteMiss you and love you!
Love, Meemaw