Hi Audrey - You are such a smilin' little cutie pie! Your Meemaw loves you so, so much! It looks like your hair is growing fast and getting longer. Gosh, only 3 more months are you are going to be an official "2 year old"! Dixie says to tell you hi! (She's sleeping, all curled up in a little white ball). It might snow here in Florida today...how about that! No beach walk this weekend. I miss you and love you! Your Meemaw
These are all really cute!! They are really starting to look like "twins" now. I almost thought a picture of Audrey was a picture of Nyla until I saw Nyla's picture!
Hi Audrey - You are such a smilin' little cutie pie! Your Meemaw loves you so, so much! It looks like your hair is growing fast and getting longer. Gosh, only 3 more months are you are going to be an official "2 year old"! Dixie says to tell you hi! (She's sleeping, all curled up in a little white ball). It might snow here in Florida today...how about that! No beach walk this weekend. I miss you and love you! Your Meemaw
ReplyDeleteThese are all really cute!! They are really starting to look like "twins" now. I almost thought a picture of Audrey was a picture of Nyla until I saw Nyla's picture!
ReplyDelete