Thursday, January 7, 2010




Nyla's first ballet class

4 comments:

  1. OMG how adorable! She looks like shes having a lot of fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Nyla!!!
    Love-
    Dasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nyla! What fun...you are learning to become a real dancer--sooo cool. I went shopping tonight for some leotards, tights, and ballet slippers for you. Found just what you need (hope the ballet slippers fit). I'll mail them Friday after school. You are such a wonderful little girl, I hope you know how much your Meemaw loves you! Hugs and kisses sent your way from Meemaw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a huge hug and hello to little Miss Audrey--Hi sweetie pie! Meemaw loves you so much. I noticed your hair seems to be growing really fast! I found a cute little "ballerina" outfit for you to wear on days you want to pretend you are a dancer too. Actually, it's a swimsuit, but you can play dress up in it until summer. I miss you and am sending you hugs and kisses! Love, Meemaw

    ReplyDelete