Saturday, August 9, 2008

Where's Audrey???









4 comments:

  1. where did you guys take the ferry to? it is beautiful- it looks like something out of a fairytale and you look great jules and the girls are as cute as ever
    miss ya like crazy
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool trip. Rudesheim looks different from that vantage point. I guess you did get your workout that day. Nyla looks HEAVY in that Snugglie.

    I love you all.

    Pete (Daddy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewels!!!!!
    You look so adorable with the girls. And the background is beautiful to match. :)
    Love,
    Dash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - wow, what a fun day trip my three "sunshine gals" had! The scenery is great. Nyla seems to truly be enjoyed her "big boat" ride. Guess Audrey was so snug she decided to sleep awhile, huh?
    Thanks for the pictures. Julie, I agree with Dasha, you DO look so pretty posing and enjoying time with your precious little girls.
    Sending lots of love and kisses!
    Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete