Nyla - You are just like "Big Cook, Little Cook"!!! Looks as though you're doing a great job! Did you get to help mommy clean up the dishes too? By the way, what's the story in Bal Amore? Ha! You can tell I miss seeing some of our favorite morning shows! I love you soooooo much! Love, Oma
Oh, Nyla...I can hardly wait to have you make me breakfast in a few months.....do you cook bacon, also?
ReplyDeleteNo shells in the scrambled eggs, Mylo. Those look yummy. Alot better than the powdered "scrambled eggs" we get here.
ReplyDeleteI love and miss you guys.
Love,
Daddy
Nyla - You are just like "Big Cook, Little Cook"!!! Looks as though you're doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteDid you get to help mommy clean up the dishes too? By the way, what's the story in Bal Amore? Ha!
You can tell I miss seeing some of our favorite morning shows! I love you soooooo much! Love, Oma