Gosh, how I'd love to be hangin' out with these two adorable gals on a lazy Saturday morning. What smiles they have to share! Can't wait until Dec-Jan when we can have some play time with Audrey and Nyla! Sending our love and a bunch of hugs and kisses...Love, Oma and Opa
I can't wait to get one of those hugs like you are giving Audrey. You are getting bigger and bigger each day. I miss you all but you are forever in my heart.
Gosh, how I'd love to be hangin' out with these two adorable gals on a lazy Saturday morning. What smiles they have to share! Can't wait until Dec-Jan when we can have some play time with Audrey and Nyla! Sending our love and a bunch of hugs and kisses...Love, Oma and Opa
ReplyDeleteNyla,
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get one of those hugs like you are giving Audrey. You are getting bigger and bigger each day. I miss you all but you are forever in my heart.
I LOVE YOU,
Daddy