Hi Audrey - Wow, your mommy made you a really pretty cake - I love the pastel decorations! Oh, how I wish I could have been there to share a piece of that yummy cake with you. Looks like you had a fun-filled first Birthday. Miss you and love you! Meemaw and Grandpa Peter
Hi Audrey - this is your rotten Aunt Liz. I did think of you on your birthday, many times in fact, but I forgot to write!! I'm so sorry! It looks like you had a great birthday celebration x2. How wonderful!! Hope you enjoyed yourself and the pretty cake I see in the pictures. Take care and I will send your present first of the week. Much love!
Happy Birthday Audrey!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Dasha
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Paula
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Princess. I miss you. We will have to celebrate your birthday and a couple of other holidays when I get home next month.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART!
Daddy
Hi Audrey - Wow, your mommy made you a really pretty cake - I love the pastel decorations! Oh, how I wish I could have been there to share a piece of that yummy cake with you. Looks like you had a fun-filled first Birthday. Miss you and love you! Meemaw and Grandpa Peter
ReplyDeleteHi Audrey -
ReplyDeletethis is your rotten Aunt Liz. I did think of you on your birthday, many times in fact, but I forgot to write!! I'm so sorry! It looks like you had a great birthday celebration x2. How wonderful!! Hope you enjoyed yourself and the pretty cake I see in the pictures. Take care and I will send your present first of the week. Much love!