Nyla and Audrey, You both look so cute in your Easter dresses! Mommy told me you hunted a lot of candy...and even got to eat some of it - yum! You'll have to brush those little teeth of really good. I'm so glad you had nice weather to enjoy being outside with your friends. We miss you and love you sooooo much. Love, Meemaw & Grandpa Peter
What pretty dresses on the girls. It is nice to see Rudiga at church, too. I hope that you had a great Easter.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon.
Daddy
Nyla and Audrey,
ReplyDeleteYou both look so cute in your Easter dresses! Mommy told me you hunted a lot of candy...and even got to eat some of it - yum! You'll have to brush those little teeth of really good. I'm so glad you had nice weather to enjoy being outside with your friends.
We miss you and love you sooooo much. Love, Meemaw & Grandpa Peter
Happy Easter girls!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you got some good chocolate bunnies!
Love,
Dash
Oh my gosh - they look absolutely adorable!! Absolutely love Nyla's pigtails - too cute!
ReplyDelete