Hi Nyla and Audrey - I agree with your Aunt Liz. You two are doing so many new things and Audrey is getting walking around everywhere!Nyla, your ear-to-ear smile is so absolutely adorable. What did you name your new horse? (donkey?). Looks like you have two fun friends to ride on now. Fun. Can't wait to see you in June--I'm saving up tons of hugs and kisses. Love, Grandma Jan
LOOK AT YOU AU-DEEE!!!! You are such a big girl now. She sure has grown, Julie!
ReplyDeleteAnd Nyla-gator.... What can we say about you? You are just as adorable as ever.
Daddy loves and misses you girls. I will be home soon to hug and kiss you.
I love you,
Daddy
They ARE adorable, Julie and growing so fast! Love the walking and the pigtails. Hugs to all
ReplyDeleteAunt Liz
Hi Nyla and Audrey - I agree with your Aunt Liz. You two are doing so many new things and Audrey is getting walking around everywhere!Nyla, your ear-to-ear smile is so absolutely adorable. What did you name your new horse? (donkey?). Looks like you have two fun friends to ride on now. Fun. Can't wait to see you in June--I'm saving up tons of hugs and kisses.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma Jan