Oh my goodness - look at Audrey all ready to take off walking! What a big girl. Get ready for even MORE action now, mom! Thank you for the adorable picture of my two awesome cutie pie sunshine gals. I love you and miss you! Love, Mom
Hi girls!Miss you already!Love,Dasha
SHE DIDN'T WAIT FOR ME TO GET HOME!!!! That little stinker. I can't wait to have her run to me!I Love and miss you girls.Daddy
Oh my goodness - look at Audrey all ready to take off walking! What a big girl. Get ready for even MORE action now, mom! Thank you for the adorable picture of my two awesome cutie pie sunshine gals. I love you and miss you! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteHi girls!
ReplyDeleteMiss you already!
Love,
Dasha
SHE DIDN'T WAIT FOR ME TO GET HOME!!!! That little stinker. I can't wait to have her run to me!
ReplyDeleteI Love and miss you girls.
Daddy