WOW Audrey, you are such a big girl now. I can't wait to take you to the park and chase you and Nyla around. Not too much longer.I love you and miss you.Daddy
Nyla looks so grown up in that second picture. Be prepared for a lot of father daughter time with both girls when I get home.I love you!Daddy
I swear the girls have grown since I left last week. :)So cute.Love,Dasha
i cant believe audrey is cruising already stef
WOW Audrey, you are such a big girl now. I can't wait to take you to the park and chase you and Nyla around. Not too much longer.
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you.
Daddy
Nyla looks so grown up in that second picture. Be prepared for a lot of father daughter time with both girls when I get home.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Daddy
I swear the girls have grown since I left last week. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute.
Love,
Dasha
i cant believe audrey is cruising already stef
ReplyDelete