That is a pretty cool Bubble Machine with Dora on it Nyla-gator. I will fill it up as many times as you want and we can make a lot of bubbles outside.Audrey looks pretty comfortable in the car seat. We will go on lots of car rides when I get homeThanks for all you do, Julie. You ar ea great mom and wife.I LOVE YOU!!!Pete
That looks like an exhausted Nyla on the ground. :)Too funny.Love,Dash
That is a pretty cool Bubble Machine with Dora on it Nyla-gator. I will fill it up as many times as you want and we can make a lot of bubbles outside.
ReplyDeleteAudrey looks pretty comfortable in the car seat. We will go on lots of car rides when I get home
Thanks for all you do, Julie. You ar ea great mom and wife.
I LOVE YOU!!!
Pete
That looks like an exhausted Nyla on the ground. :)
ReplyDeleteToo funny.
Love,
Dash