Hi Sunshine Gals! It was foggy here this morning, but I saw this picture and whaaa laaa!...the whole room lit up. Thanks for the smiles. I LOVE Nyla's hair with the cute little layer of bangs across her forehead...very cute!
did someone named nyla get a haircut? i love the top pic of jules and audrey ps did you ever get my care package - i sent it out right before your bday??? stephie
Cute pics!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that sweater Jewels!
Love,
Dash
Hi Sunshine Gals! It was foggy here this morning, but I saw this picture and whaaa laaa!...the whole room lit up. Thanks for the smiles. I LOVE Nyla's hair with the cute little layer of bangs across her forehead...very cute!
ReplyDeletedid someone named nyla get a haircut? i love the top pic of jules and audrey
ReplyDeleteps did you ever get my care package - i sent it out right before your bday???
stephie