Nyla looks pretty in pink, as usual! She must have had to bundle up to go outside for some fresh air and play time. As for little Audrey, gosh, she looks so tiny compared to Nyla at almost l8mos. old--I can't believe Nyla was that tiny! I love your idea of using a "Science Board" tri-fold for Nyla's masterpieces! Is she favoring writing/drawing with her left hand? Thanks for the wonderful pictures! Love, Oma & Opa
Thank you for the updated pictures. They are great.
Nyla- Daddy loves you very much. be a good girl for mommy. Stop eating your markers of you will go crazy like VanGoeh or Picasso. Take care of your little sister.
Audrey- You are getting so big. Let mommy get some sleep at night.
Julie- I LOVE YOU!! I miss you. Have a good day at church and I eill try to call later tonight. Tell everyone I said hello.
Thank you for serving our country. Your girls are so cute and I can only imagine how much you are missing them. Our family will be praying for you while you serve and for your family at home.
Hi Julie and Pete: Congratulations on your new baby Audrey. You have a beautiful family. I hope this finds you well and everybody is doing fine. Dasha has share the pictures of your family. I was so happy to see them. Take care and a big kiss to both girls. Big hug to you, Love, Dani
Such cuties !!! Can hardly wait to see yall next week....PawPaw
ReplyDeleteNyla looks pretty in pink, as usual! She must have had to bundle up to go outside for some fresh air and play time. As for little Audrey, gosh, she looks so tiny compared to Nyla at almost l8mos. old--I can't believe Nyla was that tiny! I love your idea of using a "Science Board" tri-fold for Nyla's masterpieces! Is she favoring writing/drawing with her left hand? Thanks for the wonderful pictures! Love, Oma & Opa
ReplyDeleteThank you for the updated pictures. They are great.
ReplyDeleteNyla- Daddy loves you very much. be a good girl for mommy. Stop eating your markers of you will go crazy like VanGoeh or Picasso. Take care of your little sister.
Audrey- You are getting so big. Let mommy get some sleep at night.
Julie- I LOVE YOU!! I miss you. Have a good day at church and I eill try to call later tonight. Tell everyone I said hello.
143,
Pete
Thank you for serving our country. Your girls are so cute and I can only imagine how much you are missing them. Our family will be praying for you while you serve and for your family at home.
ReplyDeleteHi Julie and Pete: Congratulations on your new baby Audrey. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteI hope this finds you well and everybody is doing fine.
Dasha has share the pictures of your family. I was so happy to see them. Take care and a big kiss to both girls. Big hug to you,
Love,
Dani
Audrey - where did you find all your hair??
ReplyDelete