Looks like Nyla takes being a big sister seriously...almost as serious as her art work...I still think Magic Markers are a better medium for her drawings....see yall soon....PawPaw
Nyla, your masterpiece is stunning!! You and Hattie must get together and I can only imagine the masterpieces you both could create. You are such a sweet big sister to Audrey. Take good care of her and be sweet to your mommy, she's going to need your help. Audrey, you are getting cuter already, so glad to see pics with your eyes open! Aunt Liz
Hi Nyla - I like your artwork a lot. Just think, this summer Oma will get you some sidewalk chalk and you can create masterpieces outside...hooray! I'll introduce you to blowing bubbles with a wand too, okay? We'll have fun, and Audrey can come out in her stroller and watch the bubbles too.I love the picture of you giving a sweet hug to your new little sister...very cute! Miss you and love you, Oma
Looks like Nyla takes being a big sister seriously...almost as serious as her art work...I still think Magic Markers are a better medium for her drawings....see yall soon....PawPaw
ReplyDeleteNyla, your masterpiece is stunning!! You and Hattie must get together and I can only imagine the masterpieces you both could create. You are such a sweet big sister to Audrey. Take good care of her and be sweet to your mommy, she's going to need your help. Audrey, you are getting cuter already, so glad to see pics with your eyes open! Aunt Liz
ReplyDeleteHi Nyla - I like your artwork a lot. Just think, this summer Oma will get you some sidewalk chalk and you can create masterpieces outside...hooray! I'll introduce you to blowing bubbles with a wand too, okay? We'll have fun, and Audrey can come out in her stroller and watch the bubbles too.I love the picture of you giving a sweet hug to your new little sister...very cute! Miss you and love you, Oma
ReplyDelete