This blog is so incredibly adorable. I will pray for you and your family. I hope you all will be able to have lots more hugs and just looking into each others eyes.
Hi Nyla! You look so funny bent over in your "yoga stretch" position. Can you teach Oma how to do that? Do things look different from an upside down perspective? silly, silly nyla! Love, Oma
Nyla- You are silly. I would give anything to hear you laugh and see yur smile again. You are the perfect daughter!
ReplyDeleteAudrey- You have gotten so big. I truely could not ask for better girls.
Julie- Thank you for this wonderful family. Thank you for all of the sacrifices that you have made. I am lucky to have you in my life.
143
Pete
This blog is so incredibly adorable. I will pray for you and your family. I hope you all will be able to have lots more hugs and just looking into each others eyes.
ReplyDeleteHi Nyla! You look so funny bent over in your "yoga stretch" position. Can you teach Oma how to do that? Do things look different from an upside down perspective? silly, silly nyla!
ReplyDeleteLove, Oma