Oh my goodness - how absolutely adorable! Those two little gals are going to have a wonderful time growing up together! I can't even come up with the words to express how beautiful little Audrey is! Her eyelashes have a lot of growing to do before they'll catch up to her big sister's! Thank you for the priceless pictures - sure wish I could be there! We love you and miss you! Oma and Opa (proud, blessed grandparents of THREE happy and healthy little girls and ONE happy, healthy and super handsome little boy!) Praise our glorious loving Lord for these treasures!
Oh my goodness - how absolutely adorable! Those two little gals are going to have a wonderful time growing up together! I can't even come up with the words to express how beautiful little Audrey is! Her eyelashes have a lot of growing to do before they'll catch up to her big sister's! Thank you for the priceless pictures - sure wish I could be there! We love you and miss you! Oma and Opa
ReplyDelete(proud, blessed grandparents of THREE happy and healthy little girls and ONE happy, healthy and super handsome little boy!) Praise our glorious loving Lord for these treasures!
little audrey is sooo cute - i love the honk honk picture - you guys all look great and nyla always makes me laugh
ReplyDeletelove
steph, chris and gracynn