Audrey Lynn was born on April 1st at 8:36 am. She weighed 7lbs1oz and was 19.75 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair. Sorry it took so long to get these pictures up...more to follow!
Welcome to the world sweet Audrey!I love your full head of dark hair and your sweet lips! Haven't really gotten a good look at your eyes yet. Just want to say, "thank you Lord for your awesome gift of Audrey!" Thank you, thank you, thank you! Can't wait until I meet you in person. Love, Oma and Opa
They're so tiny at first, aren't they?? Congrats to you both and look forward to the day I get to meet her in person. Welcome, little one - you're beautiful =)
Audrey is a beautiful baby! She looks so tiny in her Daddy's arms. Can you believe you are the parents of two kids??? Hugs to you all. Love Lana and Ken
Love the pix...keep them coming....only 2 more weeks before I get to hold her......PawPaw
ReplyDeleteCongrats Pete and Julie!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!
Love,
Dash
Welcome to the world sweet Audrey!I love your full head of dark hair and your sweet lips! Haven't really gotten a good look at your eyes yet. Just want to say, "thank you Lord for your awesome gift of Audrey!" Thank you, thank you, thank you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait until I meet you in person. Love, Oma and Opa
They're so tiny at first, aren't they?? Congrats to you both and look forward to the day I get to meet her in person. Welcome, little one - you're beautiful =)
ReplyDeleteAudrey is a beautiful baby! She looks so tiny in her Daddy's arms. Can you believe you are the parents of two kids??? Hugs to you all.
ReplyDeleteLove Lana and Ken