Zats- You are too big for your sister's "shoebox bed". I love you soo much. You and Audrey have to be the cutest kids ever. No wonder, though. Look at mommy.
Hi Nyla and Audrey - How are you two? Bet you're keeping Grandma Barb and your mommy busy, busy! Now you have your PawPaw there to play with too--have fun! Nyla, you look cute trying to fit and cuddle into Audrey's little bed. I know you miss your daddy, be sure to hug and kiss his picture every morning and night. You're a great big sister, I can tell you like to hold your new little sister. Pretty soon you can sing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song to her--am sure she'll like that...I remember you did! Hugs and kisses to the three sunshine gals from Oma. Love, Mom
Zats- You are too big for your sister's "shoebox bed". I love you soo much. You and Audrey have to be the cutest kids ever. No wonder, though. Look at mommy.
ReplyDeleteJB- I love you. Have a great visit with your dad.
143,
Pete
Hi Nyla and Audrey - How are you two? Bet you're keeping Grandma Barb and your mommy busy, busy!
ReplyDeleteNow you have your PawPaw there to play with too--have fun! Nyla, you look cute trying to fit and cuddle into Audrey's little bed.
I know you miss your daddy, be sure to hug and kiss his picture every morning and night. You're a great big sister, I can tell you like to hold your new little sister. Pretty soon you can sing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song to her--am sure she'll like that...I remember you did! Hugs and kisses to the three sunshine gals from Oma. Love, Mom
He is the baby mas prettily that I have seen
ReplyDelete